CHARLES J. HUBBARD, DPM, FACFAS
Gubernatorial Appointee to the Texas State Board
of Podiatric Medical Examiners
Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Certified in Foot Surgery and Certified
in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Chief of Podiatry, St. David's Medical Center, 6 yrs
Specialty: Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Hubbard is a native of West Texas, who attained his B.S. in Biology at Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas. He then went on to receive his degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He completed a three-year residency in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery under the direction of Steven M. Spinner, D.P.M. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Upon returning to Texas, Dr. Hubbard founded the Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Hubbard specializes in surgical and non-surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders. He is trained in arthroscopic surgery as well as complex reconstruction of the foot and ankle. He has a particular interest in sports medicine and trauma.
Dr. Hubbard is an avid runner who enjoys all sorts of recreational activities. His motivation regarding sports medicine extends in part from his love of the outdoors and sports. Dr. Hubbard is dedicated to returning all patients to their highest level of function as quickly as possible.
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, 2000-2003
Plantation General Hospital
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Graduate - Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
Degree - D.P.M.
- Undergraduate - Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas
Degree - B.S. Biology with Chemistry minor
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 2000
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1996
Angelo State University
San Angelo, Texas
- Gubernatorial Appointee to the Texas State Board of Podiatric
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Certified in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Chief of Podiatry, St. David's Medical Center, 6 yrs
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Timothy Holbrook Award for Excellence in Primary Medicine
- Pi Delta Honor Society